Scalp Pigmentation for Hair Loss, Alopecia, Scar Removal in Los Angeles
Scalp pigmentation has become one of our most requested services. This procedure accurately replicates real shaven hair follicles on the scalp. The result is an illusion but a convincing one. When you look in the mirror, you will believe you have hair — and so will everyone else.
If you shave your head or are bald, scalp pigmentation hair loss treatment creates the appearance of live hair. If your hair is longer but suffers from thinning or bald patches, the scalp pigmentation process will “fill in” those areas making your hair appear denser.
The results are immediate, permanent, realistic, non-invasive and cost effective. Formally, the process is called the Micro Hair Technique. There’s no surgery, no scarring, no hairpieces and the procedure normally takes two to three visits to Los Angeles Hair Replacement by Deja Vu to complete.
Upkeep is very minimal although sometimes clients do return to our salon to adapt the technique to a new hairstyle.
The Micro Hair Technique is a relatively new procedure but men are flocking to treatment centers by the thousands to achieve a more youthful appearance. This is what the procedure can do for you:
- Give you the appearance of a fuller, thicker head of hair.
- Reestablish a more youthful hairline in the front and on the sides.
- If you suffer from alopecia, the procedure can permanently conceal the symptoms.
- It can hide scars from hair transplant procedures.
- It can conceal birthmarks and accident-related burns or scars.
- Used in conjunction with hair transplant surgery, it can provide the appearance of additional density.
Of course, only you can decide on which hair loss treatment is right for you. Among the things to consider are the risks and time to completion of surgical procedures; how your lifestyle will be impacted by each option, maintenance commitments and cost. You will need to live with the choice you make.
Give us a call for your free consultation – 800 591 8881 or 818 591 8881